Your submission will be peer reviewed by at least three other UX professionals; submittors (like yourself) and volunteer reviewers.
To ensure the peer review process is fair we ask reviewers to rate submissions on the following questions:
- Is the submission important to the UX field?
- Is the submission interesting?
- Is the submission clear and concise?
- Is the submission providing benefits which can be applied immediately?
- Is the submission detailing appropriate methodological rigour?
- Is the submission high quality?
You Should Also Consider:
- The audience; is the submission designed for experts or those new to the field?
- The content; is the submission foundational to the UX field or original in some way?
We receive the highest number of submissions for 60 minute presentations, and the fewer for posters, panels and pre-conference courses.
Our most popular tracks are ‘Tools & Techniques’ and ‘UX Strategy’. The least popular tracks are ‘Design Psychology’ and ‘Visual and Interaction Design’.